The Techno-geek Diaries

Frequent ramblings of a geeky technical writing consultant in the north of Israel

17 March 2007

Lump It or Leave It

Results are in: Our vet, the oh-so-serious Dr. Ofer, calls the other night with the results of Nadine's lump biopsy. "It's just fat," he intones solemnly. We don't need to do anything unless the lumps grow, he says, but the only way to control the situation is through diet. Bottom line: my cat is so grotesquely obese that her fat is bursting out into odd lumps. Can you say D I E T?

I never said that I could spell: Thanks to all of you eagle-eyed readers who pointed out that it is Finnish, not Finish (yet another example of the spell-checker only verifying that something is a word, but not necessarily the right word!). If you want to celebrate the joy of spelling, see The Dress Code. Great movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home