The Lull, part 20

Aaaaaarrrrrrr! Don't forget: today is International Talk Like a Pirate Day. Not sure how? This useful educational film will get you started. Eye patch optional. In honor of this special day, there will be no mention of terror alerts, sex scandals, investigations, civilian casualties, or mucus. OK, maybe a little mucus.
You know that's gotta hurt: Thanks to trusty reader LS for alerting me to this medical first.
I'll be ready in a sec! Tired of waiting for your partner to get ready for a big night out? Reader LS sends in this very educational video.
I'm drowning: The nasty sharav (heatwave) conditions cause my sinuses to kick into full production mode. Nadine finds the rapidly-filling wastebasket quite entertaining. The only advantage is that I now already sound like a pirate.
Aarr! Shiver me timbers! I be off to the bank to deposit some booty!


1 Comments:
Leah, thanks for the reminder about Talk Like a Pirate Day. As a parrot owner, however, I am exempt from any other requirements of the day...
Post a Comment
<< Home