The Lull, part 7
A movie with no happy end: IDF releases video footage to parents of kidnapped soldiers. The conclusions are grim.
Israel retaliates with rap: Israeli Jewish and Arab artists invade Lebanon to further demoralize the population with hip-hop and rap music. Oh, wait. It is supposed to be a gesture of peace and goodwill. My bad.
That's not Danish ham! Denmark discovers the seeds of Jihad within its borders. I would love to believe that this will make the Danes more compassionate to our problems, but I won't hold my breath.
That's not mutton, either: Go ahead—blame it on the sheep. IDF intelligence reveals that Lebanese shepherds are spying for Hezbullah.
As Israeli as apple strudel and baseball: It's not enough that the South Africans brought lawn bowling to Israel, but now Israel is planning to launch a baseball league in 2007. I simply cannot wait to explain the finer points of the game to Gill, who will undoubtedly expect Kevin Costner, Dennis Quaid, or Robert Redford to pitch.
Nadine update: It isn't pretty. Nadine spends the night roaming from room to room, yowling, moaning, and kvetching about life in general. I open the screen to the balcony and allow her to walk across the roof and yowl at the neighbors for a while. I may be forced to put her on a boiled rice diet until the shilshul stops. Poor darling.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home