Under Fire, part 27

Happy birthday, Gill! Today Gill turns 50. In honor of my wonderful husband, I promise not to talk about the war, the increasingly loud artillery fire that has been going on since last night, the latest idiocy from Mel Gibson, or Finland's denunciation of Israel.
In an effort to celebrate, we head for Binyamina, about an hour south west of Karmiel. It is quiet and we relish the chance to talk, unwind, and enjoy a pleasant meal at one of the larger regional wineries.
Nadine, convinced that handmade gifts are always more meaningful, gorges on grass from the yard and horks up artistically all over the house. She calls the installation "Gastric Garden" and is quite miffed when I rush around to clean it up before Gill gets home.


1 Comments:
I am dying of laughter! I should bring Patches over to your house so he and Nadine can work in tandem. I just switched to Dr. Pet, a bright, brick red, fish shaped food. Can you guess what color they hork?
You send Nadine into the garden, I'll feed Patches some Dr. Pet, and they can work on early xmas gifts for all our Christian friends in the States...
Post a Comment
<< Home